Time and Billing software is designed for law firms that need a
powerful and flexible system that is easy to use and manage. Time tracking, task-based billing,
electronic billing, budgeting, flexible rate structures, and the
most comprehensive reporting package available anywhere. Plus,
full integration with General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Case
Management, and Workflow components.
LSS Time and
Billing software is the
result of over twenty years of ongoing development - based on
requirements and suggestions from thousands of administrators,
bookkeepers, attorneys and staff. LSS developers work closely with
clients to deliver valuable features that make a
real difference in firm productivity.
Everything about the LSS Time and
Billing module is designed to
make law firms more productive.
The software is extremely efficient,
with advanced functionality to
automate more tasks, in a format
that is easy to use.
LSS Time and Billing Features:
- User-friendly time sheet entry with
multiple timers and text
- Task-based time entry and billing
- Simple, yet powerful name search and
- Unlimited rate structures with effective
- Support for virtually any type of
- Flexible statement formatting
- Flexible payment application methods
- Split billing, copy billing
- Comprehensive client, timekeeper, and
- Budgeting by timekeeper, matter,
phase, task and more
- Trust accounting
- Auto reverse capability for billings,
- Virtually unlimited capacity
- Rock solid reliability
- Clear and concise audit trails of every
- Integration with all leading cost
- Integration with Microsoft Access, Word
- Seamless integration with G/L, A/P,
Case Management &
- Support that is the envy of the industry!
With LSS, generating an electronic bill is as simple as
printing a regular statement. A
couple clicks of the mouse is all it takes to create an electronic bill
in just about any format. There is no additional software to purchase, nothing
to download, and
nothing extra to install. Everything is already included in the
standard LSS Law Office Management System. And if a client ever requires a format that isn't already part of
the standard system, LSS will add it - free of charge.
LSS takes Time and Billing one step further by
automating entire firm processes with workflow management technology. LSS Workflow Management automates
client/matter intake and conflict checking in a way you’ve never seen before. Because Workflow
Management performs required functions based on paperless forms, nothing ever needs to be entered more than once.
Components of LSS Workflow Management include:
- Paperless Client/Matter Intake
- Paperless Check Requests
- Intelligent Conflict Checking
- Custom Routing
- Event Notification via E-mail
Visit our Software Details
page for information about
Financial Management features.